OUR MISSIONTo foster and ensure the highest standard of chiropractic healthcare for all Manitobans.
Pursuant to this legislation, the regulatory role of the MCA is to protect the public and patients by:
- Licensing properly qualified professionals;
- Establishing a Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Bylaws;
- Monitoring and evaluating professional Standards of Practice;
- Investigating complaints and initiating disciplinary proceedings, when necessary;
- Establishing a continuing professional competency program for all members.
The Board of the Manitoba Chiropractors Association is composed of five Directors elected from the membership and two lay members – one appointed by the Board and one appointed by the Province of Manitoba.
CLICK HERE for the 2018 Annual Report.
CLICK HERE for the 2019 Annual Report.
CLICK HERE for the 2020 Annual Report.
CLICK HERE for the 2021 Annual Report.
CLICK HERE for the 2022 Annual Report.
CLICK HERE for the MCA Chiropractic Profession By-Laws.
Dr. Gerald Chartier, D.C.
Dr. Daniel Therrien, D.C.
Vice-President & Investigation Chairman
Dr. Pascal Breton, D.C.
Dr. Tricia Kucheravy, D.C.
Dr. Stephanie Munn, D.C.
Mr. Adam Buss
Treasurer, Board appointed lay member
Mr. Greg Dunn
Director, Government appointed lay member
Dr. E. Audrey Toth, D.C., C.A.F.C.I.
Regulatory and Association Administrator